replied
    Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

The action is dbts_abvfp.php

and I'm still getting the error message

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Without a link to your form it is very hard that i can see anything. From the error message which you posted now i understand that probably you have set wrong the form "action".

Open the working form page in BV and copy the action from there.

Leave a comment:

• jorujuja
    replied

Actually they're in the right place. This is the error I got:

Not Found
    The requested URL /dbts_abvfp.php was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

404 means that ABVFP can't find either the thankyou page or the error page.

If it was the Formid to be mistaken, you would recieve a "Illegal Form Submission" or a "The form has not been correctlt setup" message.

Check the URLs you have typed in the thank you page and error page fields.

Leave a comment:

• jorujuja
    replied

Hi Naval it's me again. I created a new form from an existing one. I'm getting this 404 error after submitting. Did I miss something?

BTW, I checked the formid5 and it's the same as I have in the ABVFP admin page.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

ABVFP is a form processor, so it does no calculations. You will need to create your own script, either using Javascript or Ajax (these two without refreshing the page) or with php after the form is submitted (page refreshing) to display the results.

Leave a comment:

• Anton Joubert
    replied

Is it possible to do some calculations within a form for instance -shopping for items and doing the calculation automatically within the form

Regards
    a

Leave a comment:

• stv
    replied

Hi Naval,

Thanks for your help, it works good.

Thanks again

Steve
    www.soscleaningsolutions.com

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Hi stv,

It is ok now, i have fixed it. Thank you for discovering a (logical) bug in the code.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Hi Steve,

I can see what the problem is, though i don't understand WHY it happens.

If you wish, pls use my contact form to send me your login details so i can fix it.

You might have encountered a bug in the code which i would like to find and fix.

Leave a comment:

• stv
    replied

Hi naval,

Thanks for your help, I checked all the fields and all of them have different names, this is the thing when i first go to my contact page and click submit ( no filling blanks) it shows me this:
    The field Email is missing !
    The field Name is missing !
    The field Service_Requested is missing !
    The field Phone is missing !

Now if i click back and click submit again (no filling blanks) it shows me this:
    There has been an unknown error during Form Table creation. Invalid Query = CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `_Form_Nr_2` (`Record_Nr` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, `comments` VARCHAR(500), `email` , `name` VARCHAR(30), `address` VARCHAR(60), `postal_code` VARCHAR(30), `service_requested` VARCHAR(60), `city` VARCHAR(30), `phone` VARCHAR(30), `Submission_Date` VARCHAR (20),`timestamp` VARCHAR (30),`IP_Address` VARCHAR (15) ) ENGINE = myisam ;: Please contact support at info@?????????.com.

Any ideas why is this happening?

Thanks

Steve

Leave a comment:

• SANDR
    replied

I am planning on downloading ABVFP but just had a quick question that I didn't see on the list of features.

Is it possible to have a preview page come up before someone submits information and photos with ABVFP or do I need to use FormMaker Pro?

I know that the Blue Voda form wizard doesn't do it, unless that's what the event tab is for but I know nothing about that as there are no tutorials that I have found about using the event tabs.

Thanks for any info.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Hm.... Is that your contact form ? I just went through it and i have had no issues...

Usually the above error occurs when more than one fields of your form have the same name.

Leave a comment:

• stv
    replied

Hi Naval design,

Thanks for your help, i have a new problem, when I click submit (no filling blanks) it shows my error page and this is the messege i get:

There has been an unknown error during Form Table creation. Invalid Query = CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `_Form_Nr_2` (`Record_Nr` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, `name` VARCHAR(30), `service_requested` VARCHAR(60), `phone` VARCHAR(30), `comments` VARCHAR(500), `postal_code` VARCHAR(30), `email` , `city` VARCHAR(30), `address` VARCHAR(60), `Submission_Date` VARCHAR (20),`timestamp` VARCHAR (30),`IP_Address` VARCHAR (15) ) ENGINE = myisam ;: Please contact support at ????@dbtechnosystems.com.

Now I have a second form call job application should I save it as php as well?

Thanks again

Steve

Leave a comment:

Working...
X