X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

Hi
    Incredible!! I just checked my form again and it all works. Yesterday it didn't.
    Now I need to set up the autoresponder to send the free Ebook and other emails.
    Regards
    David Meikle

Comment

Hi
      I cannot get the link to the free ebook, which is a pdf file, to work from the thank you page. I have uploaded into ABVFP and the contact page.
      I appears to load on a black screen, then after a few seconds the screen turns white but remains blank. "Done" appears in the bottom left of the screen.
      Any ideas?
      David Meikle

Comment

No, sorry, this is not related to ABVFP, it depends on how you have created the link to the PDF and if it correct or not.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Does ABVFP work bi-directional; I know a Form can populate a database but Can a Table retrieve information from the Database using ABVFP?

Comment

No, ABVFP processes the form and stores data in the DB, it can't retrieve data from the DB and populate a page. You will need custom coding for this.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi
              my english is not good sorry about that.
              I have a question:
              can I Build a web2.0 like this LINK REMOVED with BlueVoda Website Builder?

Comment

You can use BV for the visuals, but you will need code and scripting knowledge to create a web2.0 type site.
                Navaldesign

Comment

There was no problem getting the form processor to work as per your instructions. Really good solution for Dreamweaver. However, I tried to get it to work with the labels and fields within a table for maintaining alignment and could not get it to work. If someone has gotten ABVFP to work in this manner, let me know and I will keep trying.

Comment

ABVFP only works AFTER the form is submitted. And only if the form "Method" and "Encoding Type" are correct.

Probably it is your form failing.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Hi
                      This is not my thread, I am not jmadeira.
                      I have not posted anything for a least 3 weeks.

Regards
                      David Meikle

Comment

Hi ,

I created a form and clicked on Custom error message for each field of the form. Everything is working fine on the form except the sender email address of the form. When i send the form , i recieve the form as sent from the website. Not from the mail address that is entered in the form.

I recieve the forms to the e-mail : info@raynotax.com

But the sender address is also info@raynotax.com at my inbox recieved mails.

I hope i could explain the issue clearly.

Thanks for reply

Comment

If you are using ABVFP, the email field of the form MUST be named "Email-Re" or the mail will result as sent from your own email address.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

Thank you for your fast reply ..

No.I created this form on BlueVoda , but posted this here because i couldn't find better form topic .

What do i have to do to solve this issue ?

Comment

If you are using BV's built in form processor, make sure the email field is named "email" all lowercase characters.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

Thank you ! .I changed the field as "email" and the problem is solved.

Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                X