X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navaldesign
    replied
    Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

Yours seems to be another issue: seems like the file verdana.ttf (the font file necessary to create the captcha image) is corrupted or with wrong permissions. Check it .

Leave a comment:

• BJBux
    replied

I am having the same issue with the captcha images that REZ posted. I have looked over the forums for any answers, and checked my code multiple times.

The link to my form is www.familyfunbank.com/newsletter_signup.php. Anyone have an idea as to what I am doing wrong here. I can't see the captcha images on my form or the contact form template from ABVFP.

I have noticed I get an error symbol at the bottom of the page, it is the only page I get it on.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Originally posted by krio View Post
    is there a way to edit the email that the users will receive? I want to insert an image in to the actual email that is sent. Is there a specific html file that i can edit to insert this?

Thank you
    ABVFP sends text emails, so here is no way 8without editing the script) to send an image, as this requires HTML email.

Leave a comment:

• krio
    replied

is there a way to edit the email that the users will receive? I want to insert an image in to the actual email that is sent. Is there a specific html file that i can edit to insert this?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Yes, that COULD be the reason.

Google has severe spam filters, and might be blocking the mails.
    PHP or HTML is not important with ABVFP

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied

Additionally, i should mention that i have set up all email accounts for both my domains - swiftsaleproperty.com and sprintflyer.com - in Google Apps, as described in this thread, meaning all my email for these domains is ponting at Googles servers, could this be the reason i receive no email on form submission?

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied

Great, all forms now working through to thankyou page.

I'm having a little trouble working out what the email problem is though..

The email account the submitted data should go to is working ok, and is within my addon domain - sprintflyer.com.

In my ABVFP cP, the configured email address is correct and spelt correctly, and the formid is correct.

When i send email from my Yahoo email address to the sprintflyer.com email address that the form data should go to, it shows up straight away.

One thing i noticed was that in the ABVFP cP > Your Form URL: field, i have entered - http://www.sprintflyer.com/order.php ..... php extension because the page has a form on it... but in the tutorial, the URL in this field has an html extension... could this be the reason?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Originally posted by Rez View Post
    1)On submitting the form here I get this error:

Warning: include(dbts_ABVFP_errorpage.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mypassword/public_html/sprintflyer.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 37
    You are right, you need to also upload the file dbts_ABVFP_errorpage.php
    This file is not needed if the form setup is correct, it is only required in order to display errors in the form setup process. When you upload it, it will report your error.

As for the rest, if the script takes you to the thank you page, it is not an issue of ABVFP but something else like: mistyped email address, email blocked by your ISP or by your own email client, or something like that. Search also in your spam folder.

If everything fails, use an email address within your own domain name, and look at your webmail to see if it reaches there. If it does, the proble lies, as said, with your ISP blocking the mail for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied

Great, thanks Naval, captcha now appearing.

However there are some new problems:

1)On submitting the form here I get this error:

Warning: include(dbts_ABVFP_errorpage.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mypassword/public_html/sprintflyer.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 37

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'dbts_ABVFP_errorpage.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mypassword/public_html/sprintflyer.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 37

2) The form here works, but i do not receive the email containing the entered information.

3) The form here also works through to the thankyou page, but i do not receive the email

Email i have sent from other addresses has shown up in the account the form should be sending info to, so it must be something else.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Some time ago the captcha.php and the font file (that initially was Jokerman.TTF) were changed in order to use an easier fornt, verdana.ttf.

If you want to use the one you already have then upload Jokerman.TTF

If you want to change to verdana, you need to download ABVFP again. Replace captcha.php with the new one, and upload verdana.ttf into both ABVFP folders.

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied

Thanks Naval, I did it slightly differently from how you said - I went into cP file manager and copied the files across from public_html/ABVFP to public_html/sprintflyer.com/ABVFP - it appears to have worked, hope this is ok.

Only thing is, i could not find the file named verdana.ttf, can you tell me where it is?

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

ABVFP can work for all your domains, but under specific conditions:

1. Create a folder named ABVFP in your addon domain.
    2. Download, from the main site, the file dbts_ABVFP_config.php in your computer.
    3. Upload this file into the Addon domain ABVFP folder.
    4. Upload in the same folder also the files captcha.php, verdana.ttf and dbts_abvfp.php. You can find these files in the ABVFP zip

At this point you can go on exactly as you have done. There is no need for a second installation. And the Control Panel of the main domain installation will handle also the addon domain forms with the same Formid's.

Yes, ABVFP will perform multiple uploads.

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied

I installed ABVFP for my main domain - http://www.swiftsaleproperty.com
    Maybe i was wrong to assume it would also work for my addon domain - http://www.sprintflyer.com ?

Do i need to download and install ABVFP a second time for my addon domain?

Does this also mean that the Formid's i've created in the ABVFP control panel also need to migrate to a new ABVFP control panel?

Sorry for the confusion, Thanks for your help.

Also, will ABVFP allow a form to process multiple file uploads on one submission?

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Rez, did you install ABVFP ? if yes, where ?
    There is no ABVFP folder in your site, so neither the captcha will ever appear, nor the form will send the info anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Rez
    replied

Ok, thanks for pointing this out, i think i've made the corrections, re-published, but captcha image still not appearing

could it be a browser issue?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X