X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jorujuja
    replied
    Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

That's why I'm also wondering what could be wrong. Anyway, yes I'll redo the error page, probably that's where the problem is.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

I'm sorry but there is nothing that I can see. Did you create the error page as per instructions ? BEcause the error page shows up but there is no error message in it

Leave a comment:

• jorujuja
    replied

Please I need help.

Leave a comment:

• jorujuja
    replied

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
    In the HTML box that creates the captcha image, you are still making reference to the previous ABVFP installation, in http://www.hredigital.com/ABVFP/captcha.php

Edit this so the file points to the new installation.

You should however, have installed ABVFP in a subfolder of the addon domain folder and not directly in the addon domains folder. It will not create any problems, but will cause some confusion between your own pages and the ABVFP pages.

If, as I mentioned, you made the new installation in the addon domain main folder, the captcha should point to http://www.jrtmagica.com/captcha.php
    Hi Naval,
    Please have a look at this file again. I already did what you said above and everything went well til today. It keeps on giving back error again. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Hoffmen99
    replied

Musteba, ABVP cannot retrieve info, but if you use already written php script with Bluevoda, u will be able to retrieve info from your database.
    Firstly: you need to understand hw to select fields in from mysql database.
    Secondly: search free sql scripts to refrieve information from the database.

Leave a comment:

• musteba
    replied

Hi Naval,

Thank you ! .I changed the field as "email" and the problem is solved.

Have a great day!

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

If you are using BV's built in form processor, make sure the email field is named "email" all lowercase characters.

Leave a comment:

• musteba
    replied

Hi Naval,

Thank you for your fast reply ..

No.I created this form on BlueVoda , but posted this here because i couldn't find better form topic .

What do i have to do to solve this issue ?

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

If you are using ABVFP, the email field of the form MUST be named "Email-Re" or the mail will result as sent from your own email address.

Leave a comment:

• musteba
    replied

Hi ,

I created a form and clicked on Custom error message for each field of the form. Everything is working fine on the form except the sender email address of the form. When i send the form , i recieve the form as sent from the website. Not from the mail address that is entered in the form.

I recieve the forms to the e-mail : info@raynotax.com

But the sender address is also info@raynotax.com at my inbox recieved mails.

I hope i could explain the issue clearly.

Thanks for reply

Leave a comment:

• davaxeman
    replied

Hi
    This is not my thread, I am not jmadeira.
    I have not posted anything for a least 3 weeks.

Regards
    David Meikle

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

ABVFP only works AFTER the form is submitted. And only if the form "Method" and "Encoding Type" are correct.

Probably it is your form failing.

Leave a comment:

• jmadeira
    replied

There was no problem getting the form processor to work as per your instructions. Really good solution for Dreamweaver. However, I tried to get it to work with the labels and fields within a table for maintaining alignment and could not get it to work. If someone has gotten ABVFP to work in this manner, let me know and I will keep trying.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

You can use BV for the visuals, but you will need code and scripting knowledge to create a web2.0 type site.

Leave a comment:

• mybox1631
    replied

Hi
    my english is not good sorry about that.
    I have a question:
    can I Build a web2.0 like this LINK REMOVED with BlueVoda Website Builder?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X