X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navaldesign
    replied
    Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

The form action has been changed probably because you checked the "Use built in Form Processor" checkbox in the Form Properties dialog box. Whan you check that, the original form settings are automatically changed to be as required by the built in form processor.

You need to read the manual to see how to setup correctly the form "method", "action" and "encoding type" as well as the "Formid" hidden field and its value.

Leave a comment:

• davaxeman
    replied

Hi
    I don't understand. I have downloaded ABVFP and used the contact form, thank you page and error page. I have just removed the fields I did not want to use.
    How do i make it work?
    Regards
    David Meikle

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

You are using the built in form processor, not ABVFP, so validation through the fieldname extension is not possible.

You can use the BlueVoda built in validation (which however is Javascript, so will work with most "normal" visitors but not with a probable hacker)

Leave a comment:

• davaxeman
    replied

Hi Navaldesign,
    When I click on 'submit' with no fields filled in, it takes me through to the Thank you page. These are the values submitted:
    Values submitted from web site form:
    Formid : 2
    Name-RA :
    Last Name-RA :
    Email-Re :
    Mobile-A :
    Country-A : United States

Could you please take a look

Thanks
    David Meikle

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

The "index" page included in the zip must be uploaded in the "ABVFP" folder.

In the main site publish your own index page.

Leave a comment:

• davaxeman
    replied

I am seriously confused. What do I have to do to correct the error?

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

I think that you got somewhat confused.

ABVFP and all the scripts that belong to it, should be uploaded in their own folder, you have uploaded the index page in your main root folder ???

Leave a comment:

• davaxeman
    replied

Hi

Configured everything but cannot publish the page now. I am getting this error message when I type www.nutrition-tips4you.com into my browser.
    I can't find "line 11"
    Warning: require(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dccrwlt/public_html/www.nutrition-tips4you.com/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php on line 11

Warning: require(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dccrwlt/public_html/www.nutrition-tips4you.com/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php on line 11

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'dbts_ABVFP_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dccrwlt/public_html/www.nutrition-tips4you.com/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php on line 11

Leave a comment:

• davaxeman
    replied

I fixed it. I think it was password for ABVFP that caused the problem

Leave a comment:

• davaxeman
    replied

Thanks. I have just uploaded index.html to the ABVFP folder.
    Now I cannot get passed the initial installation page. I am getting this error

Could not connect to the database. Please check Database details !
    I am using the Database name and Database user that I used to create the Database.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

You have NOT uploaded the index page that was included in the ABVFP zip, into the ABVFP folder on your site. This will leave exposed the contents of the folder. Quite bad for security.....

Leave a comment:

• davaxeman
    replied

Thanks so much.
    I had the folder named as nutrition-tips4you.com instead of www.nutrition-tips4you.com
    Now it works.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Connect to your site with FTP and check if the folder is actually named ABVFP or if, by chance, you have mistyped something.

The link is case sensitive, so if you have created the folder as "aBVFP" or anything similar, you should be using that.

Make also sure that the folder permissions are set to 755 and the files inside it have permissions 644

Leave a comment:

• davaxeman
    replied

Hi
    I tried to download ABVFP into my cpanel having created a database.

I typed in http://www.nutrition-tips4you.com/AB...ts_install.php into my browser, as per the installation instructions, but I am getting this message.

The requested URL /ABVFP/dbts_install.php was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Help
    Regards
    David Meikle

Leave a comment:

• davaxeman
    replied

Hi

I have created a form using ABVFP but I cannot see my page when I type in the URL: www.nutrition-tips4you.com
    It is showing as index.php in the file manager, is that correct?

I am getting this message:
    Index of /

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.nutrition-tips4you.com Port 80
    Regards
    David Meikle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X