Multiple page survey form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple page survey form

I've made my survey form from scratch (or, actually, I am in the midst of it). It is going to take up 2 pages. How do I do that? Will the responses be sent to me as 2 separate pages, or will the data be sent as one submittal?

Re: Multiple page survey form

Ooh! An inline frame! That's the ticket! What do you think -- will that work for a long survey?

Comment

To use an in-line frame you still have to create the form on a page, you could create the survey in one form (even though it is long...hopefully not too long) and just link to that page. FYI - I hate filling out long surveys or forms for that matter, you might want to think about shortening it up.....not sure what the survey is for or what you hope to gain from it but I wouldn't make it too long....Just my opinion.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

It has 11 questions. It is physically long only because on a few questions, the list of possible choices to tick off is numerous. If the person is interested in the product (fine tea), they'll enjoy doing the survey and won't feel it is onerous. Also, they will likely win a free tea sampler! If they are not interested in the product, they will not fill out the survey, and they are not the target market. So it will preselect likely customers.

Comment

Have a look at Multipage Form Tutorial
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That is quite daunting! I think I will first see if the inline frame will work for my purposes.

Comment

Working...
            X