ABVFP challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABVFP challenge

Hi guys, I have a question relating to a form I have built with ABVFP. I need people to be able to complete the form (a questionaire) on a particular page. They then click 'continue', which takes them to another page where they complete their contact details on another form. However, this is part of the first form and when they click 'submit request' I need all details both from the questionaire part & the contact information part emailed as one email. Does this make sense? And most of all, is this possible to do?
    Many thanks for your help.

Rob A.

PS sorry, at this stage I cannot show you the actual webpage that the form is on.

Re: ABVFP challenge

Very easy. Please have a look at Multipage Form Tutorial
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi from South Africa ! Thanks for the great ABVFP download. I have done everything you have instructed but my captcha does not work. I can submit without filling in the captcha characters. Would you mingd having a look for me. The page is as follows - www.eishsa.info/addsiteform.html

Thanks and take care !

Comment

Hi, this happens because your form is NOT processed by ABVFP, in fact, the form action is set to "action.php"
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign, I will experiment with this and try to get it working.
          Cheers,
          Rob

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign

I'll make the changes.

Comment

Hi Navaldesign

I have changed my form action to dbts_abvfp.php and when I "submit" I get the "webpage cannot be found" message.

Thanks

Andre

Comment

If you have installed ABVFP in a folder of its own, called "ABVFP" as per instructions, your action must be set to be " http://www.domain.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php " . Please look at the tutorial that is included in the ABVFP zip, section "How to use ABVFP" and "Setting up your form correctly" sections of the instructions.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Navaldesign

Must apologise for wasting your time earlier, I missed a few things in the instructions. OK I have set up everything in my form as per your "contact form" and I've printed out and stuck to your instruction manual. I'm getting your error page. Would you mind having a look for me.

Thanks once again for your effort !!

Andre

Comment

To start with, the hidden field name is "Formid " . You have a white space at the end. Remove it and republish, then refresh your browser before testing. If further issues are encountered, post again.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Hi

OK things are looking up!! The form works fine (well spotted on the Formid error) If I leave all my fields blank I get the error page which is good. If I fill in all the fields correctly and submit I get webpage cannot be found. Any advice?

Andre

Comment

You have probably mistaken the thankyou page URL in your ABVFP control panel. You should be receiving the mail though, do you ?

Further more, the error page doesn't report the error (it SHOULD) so i suppose you missed the code in your error page start of page.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Yes I get the mail. I'm still going to set up the error page. I will check out my control panel.

Thanks

Comment

OK all is working fine - thanks to you and for a great program !! The only problem I have is that I'm not getting the conformation email. Any advice ?

Andre

Comment

Good Morning Navaldesign

When I fill in the form myself all goes well but I don't get the conformation email. Do you have any suggestions ?

Thanks
                              Andre

Comment

Working...
                              X