• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: ABVFP challenge

Unless you have mistaken the email address in the ABVFP control panel, the only other explanation would be that your ISP is blocking the mail.

I suggest using a email address within your own domain and checking straight in your webmail to see if emails arrive there.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• eishsa
      Corporal

• Jan 2009

Hi there Navaldesign

Would you mind checking out my "Auto Responder" settings for me as a friend of mine added his site and did not get his "Auto Responder" email. Thanks

Amdre

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

I tested your form, and i did receive the autoresponder mail, so i can only suppose that in your friends case the mail was either blocked by his ISP or by his own email client.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• thuwayny
          Private First Class

• Oct 2008

I have installed ABVFP in a folder of its own, called "ABVFP" as per instructions, and I have set my action to " http://www.domain.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php " but I can't see the error page when I'm not completed the form,Additionally this error msg is shown
          ''Not Found

The requested URL /ABVFP/dtbs_abvfp.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
          Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.faithfullart.com Port 80
          webmaster
          http://www.faithfullart.com
          An art of wonder.sigpic

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

A link to the form please ?
            Navaldesign

Comment

• thuwayny
              Private First Class

• Oct 2008

webmaster
              An art of wonder.sigpic

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

A link to the FORM please.
                Navaldesign

Comment

• thuwayny
                  Private First Class

• Oct 2008

I'm sorry,I'm not quite good in making forms, so where to insert that link? in my ABVFP control panel,in BV form or where and what that link look like tell me like this ''open blue voda -sign_up.html-right click-click properties and so on''
                  webmaster
                  An art of wonder.sigpic

Comment

• eishsa
                    Corporal

• Jan 2009

How you doing ?

Can I use ABVFP on a php website that is not hosted with Blue Voda?

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by eishsa View Post
                      How you doing ?

Can I use ABVFP on a php website that is not hosted with Blue Voda?
                      Yes, you can use ABVFP on a non VH site as long as it meets the necessary requirements (PHP 4.3 or higher, MySQL 1 or higher, SAFE_MODE Off)
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X