Form from scratch problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form from scratch problems

The form I created from scratch is supposed to submit info to my e-mail address. The form is on a page I already created, but it has a lot of random characters on the top of the page. The form will accept the info I update on it, but when I hit the submit button, it gives me a Google 404 error message. What have I done wrong? Also, is there a certain way you're supposed to enter the "success" and "failed" URL's?

The domain name is justenoughevents.com

Re: Form from scratch problems

The page should be a php, you have it already so just change your link to be http://www.justenoughevents.com/information.php
    I was able to get to the success page from this page, but you need to validate your fields so you do not receove balnk emails.
    You could go into your oublic_html folder and remove the html version if you want but it won't hurt anything if you don't.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks for the help.....it worked great!! If you don't mind, I've got another question. Is there a way, through a form from scratch maybe, that I can set up a visitor count on my index page? I'd like to set up a daily counter, a weekly counter, and a total count. Any suggestions?

Comment

You have those tools already in place. They are in your control panel called AwStats it will give you all the info you want to know about visits.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net

Comment

I found the file you mentioned, but I was wondering if I could put a counter on my index page itself?

Comment

You can, but not many use them anymore. You will have to google "site counters", find one you like copy the code and paste it into an html box on your page.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net

Comment

Working...
            X