Form Creation Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Creation Confusion

I have existing forms built in BV and published up on my site.

Prob. #1-I need to get the required fields, actually required before it is submitted.

Prob. #2-I want to automatically fill in the (First Name, Last Name, Phone# and Email Address) text box information on the second page.

Prob. #3-On the second page, again I have required fields that need to be actually required.

Prob. #4-On the second page, once completed a selection is made to potentially go to a third page and again fill in some required fields. I would like to again fill in automatically the (First Name, Last Name, Phone# and Email Address) from the first page to the third page. With again the required fields of the third page to be in required mode.

Prob. #5-Once the third page is completed, I want to display to the client the selections made from second & third pages and provide either a submit
    or return for correction.

One thought I have had to make this easier is to combine the second & third pages together and delete the (name, email, & phone# info from the first page.

My site is www.aikenlimousine.com. Select the Airport Reservation to see what I am talking about.
    Thanks for any help.
    TonySC

Re: Form Creation Confusion

As I told you in email.. you need this customized...or you need to buy a script.

These scripts are often cheaper than HIRING a programmer because of the debugging and hours involved.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You can build a multipage form as in the Tutorial.

I tried to mail you but it seems that there is some issue because the mail is still undelivered (??)
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

NavelDesign,
        At first I thought maybe FormMaker Pro was what I needed. I spent several hours trying to figure out how to get it loaded on my site and finally did, to find out that it probably is not what I need. The next was to get your ABVFP up on my site and spent alot of time trying to see how it would work. It will do some of the job from what I see. Then there is your multi-form tutorial and it does some of what I want. Then there is your script for moving data between pages. Then there is MySQL jazz, database, uploads, php script and it all leaves me with no clue. Building the pages was easy as described by BlueVoda, what was not described is all the other stuff. What should I use for doing what I want? Can I use the existing built pages, obviously with modifications? Where do I start.
        Thanks,
        TonySC

Comment

There is nothing that would allow you doing this by simply designing the pages. It CAN be done, but with some scripting and some tricks.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

NavalDesign,
            Thanks for your response. What do I have to do to pay for your help. I have spent way to much time on this and we are in an area that has the Masters Golf Tournament coming in April and I need to get cracking on that.
            TonySC

Comment

As i said, i tried to contact you but your email didn't work (or, anyway, there was some issue). Mail me directly at dbtechnosystems at gmail.com
              Navaldesign

Comment

NavelDesign,
                Oaky,
                Thanks,
                Tony

Comment

Working...
                X