second form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second form

Hello, i have one form on my website that works fine. I attempted to add another page with another form and it screwed up my first form, as far when it sends it to my email, none of the info is there and the email is titled the same as the first form. I used the same action page. Is this the problem? If so, what do i name the second action page? Thank you in advance!

Re: second form

got it to work now, just doesnt send the form to my email

Comment

How can we help without a link to the form page ???
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

sorry, the page is budsmowing.com/employment.html
        everything seems to be working but when i submit the form the email i receive has no values in it

Comment

the correct page is budsmowing.com/employment.php

Change your form Encoding type (you have set it to be text / plain) in multipart/form data, Save, Publish, Refresh before testing.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

got it to work, woohoo

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
              X