form not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form not working

hello, i have a problem with the contact form on my website www.theroofcleaners.com.au it is just saying that the link is broken or something when trying to use it, can anyone help me out here ? i followed the tutorial and have done everything it said ???

thanks

Re: form not working

Did you published your success page?
    Professional Photography Services Pretoria
    Advertising for South African Businesses

Comment

Originally posted by scdsuccess View Post
      Did you published your success page?
      hi thanks no i didnt and the tutorial didnt make any mention about that, how do i do that? do i have to construct a seperate success page ? also after putting in the form and publishing it, the main banner at the top would enlarge its size when veiwing it in my browser, do you know why that is ?

thanks

Comment

Yes you construct your own success page (as far as I know).

Then you save your success page, and publish it like you did all of your website pages.

Hope it helps

About the enlarging, no idea.

Success Regards
        Professional Photography Services Pretoria
        Advertising for South African Businesses

Comment

Would love to help but can not make heads or tails of your site, you have no visible navagation to anyother pages. It looks like a one page site and most if not all users will treat it as such. If you have other pages you need to have clear, identifiable navagtion at the top opf all your pages.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
            Would love to help but can not make heads or tails of your site, you have no visible navagation to anyother pages. It looks like a one page site and most if not all users will treat it as such. If you have other pages you need to have clear, identifiable navagtion at the top opf all your pages.
            hi thanks for the feedback, its got only 2 pages, the link is in the massive "make an online enquiry" bar, i think i got a bit lazy with it, it was going to be morew pages but i just thought i only need one, i will have a think about that again,

Comment

I'm going to try the suggestions here. I hope it works

Comment

hi it seems that my site is working fine now except for the form, i have published a success page and a error page with the ##error## pasted in there as well, but when trying to send an email with the form it just says that the link is broken , www.theroofcleaners.com.au if someone could offer me some advice that d be great, i have the contact form page as php and the success and error as html,but still it doesnt work ok thanks and feel free to critique the design of the website too

thanks

Comment

When typing the success page URL in the form wizard, you have typed:

http//www.theroofcleaners.com.au/success.html

You have missed the : after the http

And this results as a broken link.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                    When typing the success page URL in the form wizard, you have typed:

http//www.theroofcleaners.com.au/success.html

You have missed the : after the http

And this results as a broken link.
                    thankyou very much for that now its working muchas gracias

Comment

Working...
                    X