Form shows blank white page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form shows blank white page

I have created a form, quite long. I have published it as a PHP file. To the correct directory and it shows as a blank white page.

If I change it to a html page, it does show but with code stuff on top so I know the directory location is correct. Any suggestions?

www.johnstons.surveywow.com is where the form was published.

Re: Form shows blank white page

You publishes a blank page, absolutely nothing on it according to the page source. Save your page (index if it is the first page) and republish
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thank you for you reply.

I know it appears as a blank page. Trust me it is not blank.

When I change only the page properties to html it publishes but with code stuff on top. When i change the page back to php, and publish, its gone. Yet still in my voda builder. There is definitely a page on by BV builder screen.

I can tell I am publishing to teh correct location because of the screen being white and then when in html, it shows.

I am so puzzled.

Comment

In fact in the file manager, under public_html/johnstons I see my files and stuff associated with this index page and the pictures etc. It just shows as a white page. hmmm?

Comment

When I go to the file manager and view the file, there is PHO script text listed.

Comment

Originally posted by wx4usa View Post
            In fact in the file manager, under public_html/johnstons I see my files and stuff associated with this index page and the pictures etc. It just shows as a white page. hmmm?
            You added a folder inside your public_html called johnstons? Your pages should not be inside another folder (for your first basic site anyway) publish all your pages just to public_html. Save the first page index and publish, then do the same for your others, no sub-folders.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

A completely blank page is usually a page that contains syntax errors in the php code that is contained in it.
              This is usually caused by an invalid character in what you have typed in the form processor settings: in example, a ' somewhere in the email address you typed or in the success / error URLs.

However, i can see your page, which means that you have solved it.....
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X