• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metroweb
    Special Status

• Mar 2009

submit still not working?

ok I have tried so many times, and i am still missing something, i created a success page html that i have enter into the form for success url and when i click on submit in my free estimate page i get error 404 and it is not sending it to the email i entered, can someone please help me, thank you. www.mm-l.com/freeestimate.html
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: submit still not working?

Your success page has been published as php: http://www.mm-l.com/success.php

So you should change it to html or change the success URL in the form wizard.

I can't know about the email, check that it is correctly typed, or check to see if it ends in your spam folder. Also i suggest that you use an email address inside your own account (not a yahoo or hotmail or aol one) and check directly in your CP, Webmail, to see if it gets through.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• metroweb
      Special Status

• Mar 2009

Re: submit still not working?

ok, thank you- the success page loads now that i have it html, oopps! still not getting the email from it, i am using our main email @mm-l.com not sure why it is not going.

Comment

Working...
      X