contact form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contact form

I put an e-mail form on the CONTACT PAGE of my website. Whenever someone fills it out and submits, the message is sent to my personal e-mail address with no problem but the person sending it gets this error message:

"Not Found

The requested URL /contact info/contact_info was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

This obviously leads the potential client to believe that their message did not get through. Sure, they can just look at my e-mail address and still contact me again with confidence but it wastes their time and renders the form pointless. Not to mention detracting from the professionalism of the website. So, how can I get my e-mail form to stop putting up error messages and start putting up confirmation messages?

Thanks.

Re: problem with contact form

That simply means you either did not create and publish your success and error pages or you did not link them correctly. The success page is simply a page acknowleging the form was sent. Save it as success this is the default name the form wizzard gives it.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
    X