• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HBMPrealty
    Private

• Jun 2009

My form email submission does not work

when i go to my site and fill the form then send i get no email and the site sucess does not work my site is www.sellyourhomehouston.com
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: My form email submission does not work

Well when i go to your page .. i see the go dad dy home page, which means you do not have your domain name pointed to the server..or thats not your domain.

Since i couldnt find your form.. im guessing you made it html when it sould have been a php page ..and you didnt make the success page.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• HBMPrealty
      Private

• Jun 2009

sorry its www.sellyourhomefasthouston

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

But, your form is set to point to emailmeform.com ! How can we help you with this one ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• rharpe1
          Corporal

• May 2008

I have a contact form used to send orders on my web site mikespizza.us When I send an order using outlook express 6 it works fine. If I use Outlook 97, I get a new mail form and the form I entered is ignored. We get only the header when other send the form. Why?

rharpe1@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Your form is set wrong. You have set the form to "mailto: ordrs@...."

This is neither safe (your email address is visible in the page code) nor it guarantees that the form will be sent. You see, it depends on the user's email client (Outlook or Thunderbird or Incredimaol or Live mail or any other) settings.

Solution: double click the form so the form properties dialog box appears:

Check the "Use Built in Form Processor" checkbox.
            Provide, in the properies window, your email address as well as the subject and start of the mail that will be sent to you.

Go in Page Properties, and set the Page Extension to be php (when published)

Change your menus, in all pages, so that the Tab for Orders will point to orderform.php instead of orderform.html

Save, Publish, Refresh your browser before testing.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• rharpe1
              Corporal

• May 2008

navaldesign:

I have checked the "use built in form processor" and entered the data as you describe. Changed page extention to php. When I send data I get an error "Internet Explorer Cannot Display Page" Also if I save the page then recall the page The "use built in form" becomes unchecked and the values are at default.

Help

rharpe1@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• rharpe1
                Corporal

• May 2008

navaldesign:

I found my problem. For whatever reason when I save the form it returns to the default values with "use built in form processor" unchecked, But if I publish the form while "use built in form processor is" checked it works fine online.

Thanks for your help

rharpr1@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• rharpe1
                  Corporal

• May 2008

navaldesign:

Is there any way for me to control the font size when the email from the form is displayed on my comuter. The employees complain that the default font is small.

Thanks

rharpe1@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

The font size doesn't depend on the script / form but exclusively on your computer email client settings. You can set it (usually through View, Character Size, to very small, small, medium, Large, extra large.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

• Tlkn2angels
                      Private First Class

• Sep 2008

I have followed the instructions on the tutorial and the instructions left here in this forum but still can't get the submission to my email address. Can anyone help me. Is it because there is more than one form on the page? www.lightworkerscalltomastery.com/freeclass.php (The form I am most concern about at the moment is the oen at the top right. Thanks in advance for your help

Lynn

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

The top right form i tested works perfectly. If you get no email, there might be a number of issues:

mistaken email address (yours)
                        mail blocked by your ISP
                        mail ending up in your spam folder.
                        Check 1 & 3, change your email address to something else to check nr 2
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                        X