Where are my success & Error Pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are my success & Error Pages?

Okay... I set up a form on my website's FAQ page and RSVP page but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. I just got my FAQ page to deliver the data from the form but it is not displaying my error or success page.

My website is: LeCarnavalDuDestin.com

The pages in question are:

I also created http://www.lecarnavaldudestin.com/details1.php and http://www.lecarnavaldudestin.com/details2.php while trying to troubleshoot.

I named my error/success pages as:

fail-faq
    failfaq
    failure
    success-faq
    successfaq
    success

I made so many because I thought maybe it had to do with the way I saved the file. Each /details(1/2) page is linked to a different success/fail file.

Thanks for your help!

Kirstyn

Re: Where are my success & Error Pages?

you left it as php properties so all those pages are there with the php extension.. which is fine.. just link to success.php in your form properties.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
      http://www.lecarnavaldudestin.com/success.php

you left it as php properties so all those pages are there with the php extension.. which is fine.. just link to success.php in your form properties.

Karen
      Oh, Karen... You are a freakin' genius! People are starting to get the invites so your alacrity is appreciated! Thank you for all your help!
      Hugs,

Kirstyn

Comment

I'm having a problem where I receive the success page no matter what I send in my form. I set my template properites to where you must at least enter data in the name and comments fields.

I sent my messages and without entering any data and got a success message. I also receive the bad info in my email.

How can I make the error response work?

Thanks

www.kartisimdesign.com/custommade.php

Comment

Hi

do not take offence in this but, it is not good to sneak in to someone else's thread. you have to start your own. Those who help out gets really annoyed when someone 'hijacks' a thread.

Millie
          Millie
          www.subeagle.com

Comment

Working...
          X