• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • start living
    Special Status

• Apr 2008

Form reply - field ID problem

I have created a form, from which certain info is returned to me per the email as contained in the form as the return address. It arrives back in my email box as the example here below. nothing wrong, except that i would like the Edit box bit replaced with the actual descriptive line identifying the detail received.

Request for PA License
    Editbox4 : MM ERASMUS
    Email : klipdassie******.com
    Editbox6 : 1612
    Editbox8 : M 555
    Button2 : Get License Number
    Editbox7 : Click Bank

I have tried the following:-
    I have replaced the Editbox 6 etc with the actual detail as in Acc No replacing Editbox6 etc but the 'Editbox6 bit remains in place, even if I delete Editbox6 and do not replace it with anything it still arrives in this format... what must I do to get the correct descriptive wording before the customer info please.
    Thank you
    Hans

Form Page URL http://www.forextraderspa.com/pathapg.php
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Form reply - field ID problem

Double click each field in the form and name it as desired.

Example: the Editbox4 should be named "Address"

Button 2: if this is your submit button, should be named "submit"

If you have already done this nd didn't work, it was simply a cache issue, your browser ws still "seeing" the old version of the page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• start living
      Special Status

• Apr 2008

Thank you Naval, Yes I had done this... I did refresh and refresh and sent myself more email to twest, but it remained without change.
      Any where else I can seek for the error, or can it only be a cache problem?

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

When i checked your above link, the field names were still Editox6... etc.

So either you didn't publish correctly or you reset it again . Anyway that's what appears now.

Only the email field is named correctly.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• start living
          Special Status

• Apr 2008

Thank you Naval... I checked... but all was as it should be... I republished and refreshed a few times and problem solved... thank you for your time
          Thank you
          Hans

Comment

Working...
          X