Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent email form help please

Hello,

I am using a form to submit to email and its working fine except I have one small problem.

When I receive an email it shows it was sent from the same email address that its being sent to (my email) and not from person sending it's email address.

I get all the information just fine but it would be much better if it came from the persons email address as I could easily just reply to them without having to send a new email.

Do I have a setting wrong in the form or is this the only way it works?

I would appreciate any help as when I send a email to reply they seem to end up in the recipients SPAM folder. If I were to be able to simply reply to their submission I believe this SPAM problem would go away.

I thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Urgent email form help please

Rename the visitor's email field to be "email" exactly as you see it, all lower case. No "e-mail" or "Email" or "email address" or anything else, simply "email"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Urgent email form help please

You just made my hero list! Problem solved.

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      Rename the visitor's email field to be "email" exactly as you see it, all lower case. No "e-mail" or "Email" or "email address" or anything else, simply "email"

Comment

Working...
      X