Bridging user name to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridging user name to forum

Hi. Anybody knows how to put a registration button on the homepage and after the user is registered on the homepage, the user is also automatically registered on the forum. Please tell me how to do this.
    Thanks alot.

warren

Re: Bridging user name to forum

This will depend on what software you build your site in, if say your using Bluevoda and want / have a members area then you will need someone like navel to make you a script that will communicate between the two databases or incorporate the members database into the forum database.
    if you use a program like joomla to build your site you may find a pre-made script called a bridge that will do this "not easy to install and configure but works"
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply. I am using bluevoda but actually it's my first time to use this bluevoda and I'm still abit confused with this matter. Thank you again.

Comment

Naval is actually forum Member Navaldesign He wrights this type of scripts and has a membership script weather he can bridge it with your option of forum you will have to ask.
        Navals time here is voluntary and free here on the forum therefore this type of item will need to go though his Website and will be charged for if any work is done.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X