Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need assistance with forms and shopping cart

Hello,
    I am a Canadian on a 7 month volunteer mission to Kenya. I am creating a Christmas giving website to raise money and gifts for villagers here. My temporary website is at www.windrifters.com/wongonyi.html ** Please read the first page and then the "1 2 3" on the Christmas page for background.

The complexity I need help with is this: People are buying gifts ON BEHALF of others. Therefore, when they purchase something on the site, they will also supply:
    - Who they are buying on behalf of
    - That persons email address (if they have it)
    - The date they would like the gift notice to be sent
    - Quantity of each gift

This, then will somehow connect to Paypal!!??? (I have a merchant account) I am out of my depth here and would welcome the ability to receive some guidance from a master in this area.

I am running this on my own dime and do not have a budget, so if a donation of someone's time is an option, I will be grateful. If I can somehow reciprocate, I will certainly make mention of your site, your help etc.

Please advise if you are able to help me.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Simmonds

Re: Need assistance with forms and shopping cart

The only eay way to do it is to have a Add to Cart button that will allow for a "comments" area.

This field can accept (if i recall well) up to 255 characters so it should be enough for your purposes. Add instructions in your webpage that the visitor has to fill in the specific info you need.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X