Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My form isnt sending emails

Hi all,
    Hope somone can help, my contact form isnt currently sending emails through as it should.
    Everything seems set up properly though.
    When the site was set up the companies outsourced IT department had to transfer the DNS to allow the site online would this affect the form?

Andy
    www.addagrip.co.uk/contact.php

Re: My form isnt sending emails

When you say it isn't sending email as it should. Do you mean you arnt getting anything?

I sent you a blank email and the success page works, You might want to validate the edit boxes to prevent receiving blank emails in future. Did you get it?

If not the other thing to double check is that the email address in the form properties is correct.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: My form isnt sending emails

Double-check the email address you entered for the Form to send the Contact Form to ... as long as that email address is valid, it does not matter where the domain name is pointed (DNS entry change) as long as the web page itself is published on the server being directed to by the DNS entry.

(You may wish to re-publish the web page once again after being sure the destination email address is valid, just to be sure the page is actually on the server in the account being directed to)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X