• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RichardM
    First Sergeant

• Dec 2006

invalid email not going to error page

When I test the form on this page with an invalid email address or no address i get sent to the success page and not the error page. I've called the form school_talks so there are no spaces. I've put validate email and with a custom error message and checked data required. The address of the error message page is correct. Any ideas? Is the form able to send to the error page if an invalid email address is entered?

Thank you
    Reichard
  • RichardM
    First Sergeant

• Dec 2006

Re: invalid email not going to error page

I'm sorry. I'm going to have to reply to this myself because the email error is now working although it doen'st go to the error page . It just puts up an a little error pop-up which is fine. So what is the point of the error page?
    Thank you

Comment

• WSBlue
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

yes, I like to know too what is the point of the error page if required fields already can pop up error message?

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Since some users have Javascript disabled, the Javascript validation may not work. In that case the error page is necessary to report the validation results (validation on PHP level)
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X