Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing happens when I send form

Hi,

I must be setting something up wrong in BLueVoda with my forms because after publishing, when I push SEND nothing happens. No email sent. No loading success or error pages. Nothing.

I have three forms:

two on page www.fellowfieldlearning.com/services.php

one on page www.fellowfieldlearning.com/contact.php

I have watched all the BlueVoda tutorials. Can anyone give me some ideas?
    This is my first website...

Re: Nothing happens when I send form

The form on my error page does work: www.fellowfieldlearning.com/error.php

SO what am I doing wrong with the other three forms?

Looks like settings are the same.

Comment

Page www.fellowfieldlearning.com/services.php

The fields Number, Comments, and the submit button are outside the form limits.
      Stretch the form as necessary, and then drag each field a couple of pixels, until you see the form border highlighted.

You can NOT have more than one forms in a page. Unless the same subject and administrator email address are fine for you for both forms.

You should NOT have a form in the error page. it can create conflicts.

Your forms should have a name consisting either of unique
      word, or by more words separated by underscores. Whitespaces will break the validation. In other word, the form should not be "Register for a Workshop" but simply "register" or "register_for_a_workshop" etc.
      The Error page is not correct, you need to have the text ##error## in the page so it will report the actual error. Please read the related forms tutorial.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Your tips worked! I have the services page form working now, and I will get that error page corrected. Thank you for calling the error page to my attention...

Comment

Working...
        X