Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to dispaly user's status of online or offline

Hello!
    Can you tell me how to display user's status of "online" or "offline"? Just like the BlueVoda website builder HostTalk forum, when I am online, there is a greet dot beside my Username, it is saying I am online. If the dot become gray, it is saying that I am offline.
    my website is www.yayalearn.com
    Lucy

Re: How to dispaly user's status of online or offline

Ill try and answer all three of your question you have posted in this one answer.
    You are using the wrong software to build your website.
    Though Bluevoda is an excellent Website Builder it is not capable of achieving what you have planed for a website without some heavy background php work written especially for it, Contact Navaldesign for pricing up such a project.
    Or you need to look into a CMS software like Joomla, Mambo, or Drupal all of which are available though the Vodahost C-Panel at Fanastico.
    Most of which come with or have optional plug-ins that will do all that you ask.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

can I use Customized DBTS Logger?

Hello!
      I read the "Customized ABTS Logger" instruction, that function of the program is just what I need.
      I have composed many pages using BlueVoda website builder, the next work of composing my website is create a membership management. Can add this membership management program(Customized DBTS Logger) to my website? if can, How to add?
      Lucy.

Comment

Re: How to dispaly user's status of online or offline

Hello,
        thank you.
        If I use Drupal to compose my membership page, can I continue use BueVoda web hosting?
        Lucy

Comment

Working...
        X