Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re. tricky question

Hi,
    I am trying to create a website for dance school so their students can book online and pay online. Just like wotif.com and lastminute.com accomadation services but for dance schools.

Now I been thinking of trying to get a booking system put together for it but can only find hotel ones, then thought of getting a booking systems for dance schools but then i thought why don't i just get a crm system and use that

if i get a crm system can i have people input information from the website st8 into my crm system... does anyone know how to or what a good crm would be...

josh

Re: re. tricky question

If there is no such system on the market, you need to create it or have it created for you.
    How it should be built depends on what you actually want it to do. In example, when booking for a specific class, is there a max number of bookings ?

A crm system usually can't perform specific functions unless they are built in the script...
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X