Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creating a email form

Hi
    I would like to create a fillable email form that I can send through my email to someone, then to have the info typed in and then email back to me. Does blue voda have something like that. If not, does someone know where I can get a something like that (free).
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras

Re: creating a email form

Please read here if this is what you want.
    Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

Comment

hi wsblue,
      I looked at that before. Its not what I need. I have to have something that I can send thru email then my customer fill in the Info and send it back to me thru email. It would look like that form creator, but needs to be sent thru email.
      Have Fun, Be Safe :
      Self Defense Products
      Hidden Cameras

Comment

This is not easily done and I've tried to do similar, using outlook as my mail client. Then you have to consider if your recipients have set their email to 'text' only. There are companies (google them) that offer email solutions, where you can produce nice looking html emails, although I don't recall using one that can embed a form. Typically this is all done on-line and all the coding is compliant for this process. These solutions tend to be paid for.

I would personally build a page and email your customers with a link to it.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thank you both for your suggestion.
          Have Fun, Be Safe :
          Self Defense Products
          Hidden Cameras

Comment

Working...
          X