form wizard missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form wizard missing

When I downloaded the bluevoda website builder, the form wizard is a no show. I've tried everything and can't find it. Any suggestions on where to look? thanks.

Re: form wizard missing

please someone help me!

Comment

Are you sure?? Have you tried clicking on insert > Form (opens a 2nd column) > Form Wizard (right at the bottom)
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

yes I have from the top: form area, advanced button, check box, combo box, edit, file upload, image button, push button, radio button, text area.

that's it.

Comment

ok tried that and i am NOT getting a reply. I sent a ticket and they sent me back here. Circles I tell you! CIRCLES!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dvjwood View Post
            When I downloaded the bluevoda website builder, the form wizard is a no show. I've tried everything and can't find it. Any suggestions on where to look? thanks.

Hi I'm having same issue... I'm running a PC with W7 32 bits and IE 8... Any ideas??

Regards!

Comment

You may have already checked here, but just in case, have you checked the show/hide buttons area?
              In case you haven't checked....at the end of each section of the task bars (top & side) there is a dark grey shape with an arrow - when you hover the mouse over it mine turns orange and the text says "Where are buttons?" If you have not already checked click on that and check out the show/hide buttons option.
              Hope this helps
              Sandra

Comment

Click on View -> Toolbars -> Form Tools
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Guys,

Thanks for your replies, I did all that and didn't worked... So I decided to unistall the BlueVoda WebBuilder that I had (Version and re-installed the new version... And I got the Form Wizard there!!

So DVjWood, check your version and make sure you're using the latest one... Change was pretty simple and fast, and I was able to save my website pages...

Comment

Working...
                  X