Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Form Trouble?? Error Message after submit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Trouble?? Error Message after submit?

Hopefully, someone can help me out. I have created a form in Blue Voda form maker. I saved it and published it as a php file. It shows up fine:

I can fill out all the info fine and when I submit I get this error message:

Warning: file_get_contents(./error.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sakzquys/public_html/contactus1.php on line 11

Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks for taking your time to help me out. Thanks

Cliff

CLIENT ID # 39041

Re: Form Trouble?? Error Message after submit?

did you make an error and success page? if so what did you call that and you have to put that information in the form you built.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I did not have a error page created so I created one and now when I fill in all the fields it goes to the error page??

Comment

Hi Cliff,

I am not the spe******t in this regard but "Navaldesign" is more than likely the person to speak to regarding forms and thier submission.

As a person very much involved in golf and love BV I wish you all the best in solveing your problem.
        Kind Regards
        Rob
        www.gnjgf.co.za
        www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Originally posted by prairiedog72 View Post
          I did not have a error page created so I created one and now when I fill in all the fields it goes to the error page??
          click right on the field.
          validate and create error message for any field that you want.

Comment

I understand have created an error page. I do not know why when the fields are filled out that the message is not coming through as a success with the delivered e-mail. It is always going to the created error page.

Is there someone that can be contacted (talk to) that helps with BlueVoda Issues without creating a ticket? Thanks

Comment

how about watch the tutorial again http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm

The below two tutorials explain how to design forms in BlueVoda
              20 Form Wizard - Easy & Fast! 21 Form Wizard - Creating a form from Scratch 22 How to edit a Form (already created)

Comment

Working...
              X