Secure Login Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secure Login Question

When someone signs up for a secure login account, and I get e-mailed the notification, all I get is the username/password that the user selected. I would like to also get their full name and e-mail as they entered it upon sign up, so I know who they are.

Help please, thanks!

Re: Secure Login Question

Hi,

Whilst I am not an expert a work around is to create a separate form on a new page and have your sign up page re-direct so you can get further details about the person before they continue. Something like a form that says we'd like to know more about you for example

Comment

Re: Secure Login Question

No, there is no way to do this, because the core code only expects to see the predefined fields, all others will be ignored.

Though what you ask for is not impossible, it requires that you edit the code of the page AFTER it is published. You should also do this each time tou publish the page again, for any reason. Not sure it worths it.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X