Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam registrations

Hello,
    I finally got the form to forward, NOW we are being bombarded with fake confernece registrations which have gibberish on them. How can I set up a filter so as not to receive these spam registrations? We got over 304 in a 24 hour period.
    Thanks
    Last edited by drmel; 08-28-2010, 01:36 AM. Reason: wanted an email notification

Re: Spam registrations

This is probably a spambot submission. Did you try addng acaptcha in your form ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

No, what is an "acaptcha" and how do I do it?

Comment

A captcha is a tool that allows to distinguish humans from bots. It actually displays an image with numbers/characters/symbols and it has a field that the user has to type in the code he sees in the image.

BV has a built in captcha, which you can find in the same toolbar as th erest of the form tools. Just grag it in your form and double click it to set its properties.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

What does the button look like, I do not find a button labled as a captcha. I don't mean to be so dense, but this is all new

Comment

Its the abc marked button, if you mouseover it it will display "captcha". It is the last icon in the form tools toolbar
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X