X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedirect form out of IFrame

Hi folks,

I have a form with a button on it "Payfast - pay now"

When I select the button it does what it is surposed to do however I would like it to open outside the I frame?

the reason for this is that the person making the payment might want to come back to the orginal entry form page and the page that opens by selction is a page on another site.

The might be a way of doing this by looking at the attached information

PHP Code:
    <form action="https://www.payfast.co.za/eng/process" method="post">
    <
    input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_paynow">
    <
    input type="hidden" name="receiver" value="robhar@mweb.co.za">
    <
    input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Tournament Entry Payment">
    <
    input type="hidden" name="item_description" value="To Enter - Payment is requires">
    <
    input type="hidden" name="amount" value="120.00">
    <
    input type="hidden" name="return_url" value="http://www.gnjgf.co.za/d.php">
    <
    input type="hidden" name="cancel_url" value="http://www.gnjgf.co.za/Glacier_Main.html">
    <
    input type="image" src="http://www.payfast.co.za/images/buttons/paynow_basic_logo.gif" width="95" height="57" alt="Pay Now" title="Pay Now with PayFast">
    </
    form
    Any support here is urgently required.
    Kind Regards
    Rob
    www.gnjgf.co.za
    www.oryan-projects.com

Re: Dedirect form out of IFrame

<form action="https://www.payfast.co.za/eng/process" method="post" target="_parent">
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George,

Thanks. Your help is always apprecaited.

Can you perhaps still help me with the csv thread ?
      Kind Regards
      Rob
      www.gnjgf.co.za
      www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Thanks George,

The target otption works.

Sorry for the questions -

In the script - below "return URL" is there a way that the script can be adjusted to come back into the iframe rather than bring back all the information in the iframe?
        Kind Regards
        Rob
        www.gnjgf.co.za
        www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob (SA) View Post
          In the script - below "return URL" is there a way that the script can be adjusted to come back into the iframe rather than bring back all the information in the iframe?
          No, I frames exist only for the pasge that contains them, for PayPal there is no Iframe. So when coming back it will display in a new window or the original window, but not in the Iframe.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks George,

That makes sense.

So if my understanding is correct and in summary.

I have got the form below now to open in a new page (-parent) and th eURL given for return will then open a new page.
            Kind Regards
            Rob
            www.gnjgf.co.za
            www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Depending on country (I can't know how paypal works for all countries) it will either open in the same page where paypal was opened or in a new one.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi George,

Thanks.

This payment method is quite simple and is only for South Africa.

I can be found at www.payfast.co.za

One need register and then follow the methods of intergration.

Not to punt their methods but it seems the simplest way of solving some of my challenges.

My logic is agreeing with you in saying that if I have set up thier page to open now on th eparent page then when the process is complete it will redirect to the pages shown, be it for the cancel operation or the return operation.

Well I hope so.

Thanks again for the time you have always given to help us here
                Kind Regards
                Rob
                www.gnjgf.co.za
                www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Working...
                X