X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPTCHA images don't appear

Hello,

Here is the form page:

How can I make the images of the CAPTCHA appear? I don't have any folder containing images.

I don't see any reason to provide more info because everything should be clear enough according to the information provided.

THANKS,

Re: CAPTCHA images don't appear

The file captcha1.php that is necessary to create the image, is missing from the server.

Publish the page again, selecting "Publish All Files"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Try deleting the captcha and publishing. Then add it back and publish. It will probably work today.
      I was having the same problem the last few days so I just deleted the captcha. But I tried it again this morning and it's now working. Don't ask me why...but it worked for me.
      Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
      Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
      Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Where can I download the captcha1.php file? I must have deleted it by accident from my file manager. Thanks.

Comment

1. Download a fresh copy of BlueVoda and re-install over your current installation (to refresh native source folders and files).
          2. Remove and properly re-create CAPTCHA on your Form (to re-associate the script to the Form) and re-publish the page (being sure to select "Publish All Files" in the Publish Dialog), which will include the captcha.php script and re-populate it to the server properly associated to the page as it is published (the proper and only method, as the script must be associated specifically to a configured Form).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X