• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • largobes
    Private

• Nov 2010

Combo**** Events

I have created several comboxes ( I call them dropdown) in my form. When I go to the Events in the properties, I want to be able for it not transported or shown in email that is sent when nothing is selected. The same applies to an editbox if there is a "zero" value "0".

Thanks
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Combo**** Events

This is not possible, you can have the value of the "Please select" option to be just a white space, but you can't avoid the field name being passed to the processor so you will anyway be recieving something like

"Field name : "
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• largobes
      Private

• Nov 2010

Thanks, didn't really want to get into coding a java script, but now I will be forced to. Most kind of you to reply.

Mac

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

No, you will need PHP coding for this.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Hey, Mac!
          I'm coming down from Pal m Harbor for dinner tonight around 7pm.
          Hope to have a chance to meet you in person!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X