X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to validate an age using ABVFP form

Hi Folks,

I have a form generated using ABVFP and can be seen at this link

All this information entered is sent to MySQL on submission.

My challenge is this - When a person enters their date of birth it is submitted as YYYYMMDD.

However I would like to prevent persons being born in 1992 from submitting the form and to this end a pop up or page will open saying that th eperson is too old.

Next year I will have to prevent the 1993 age group and so on.

So the restraint for this year - players turning 19 before the 30/12/2010 cannot enter.

I would appreciate your assistance in solving this problem
    Kind Regards
    Rob
    www.gnjgf.co.za
    www.oryan-projects.com

Re: How to validate an age using ABVFP form

You can only do this through a custom Javascript or PHP code.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George,

Welcome back - havent seen you for a while - I hope the Christmas break has been good to you.

In reply would you be happy to handle this matter for me and I can discuss the monies as usualin another forum.

Regards
      Rob
      Kind Regards
      Rob
      www.gnjgf.co.za
      www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Hi Rob,

Pls contact me privately AFTER SUNDAY (I'm out of town on a business trip)
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X