X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Email Form Fails

hello Bluevoda,
    i manage the website www.yatc613.com under the account of pastor Mar de ocampo ( pastormardeocampo******.com). I mostly watch all the video tutorials and i learned a lot for the basics of BV, but when it comes to the completion of all the functions of my website i always coming back here in the forums to sneak all the problems of other people and see if i can find related problems i have and sometimes very tedious on my part.

i have a form but i don't know how to make it work to my email which i set up in my cpanel the video stops after it set up but it didn't show how to work with my forms.please show also the connection tutorial between my website and the cpanel.sorry i am not a programmer i'm just following your tutorials.

Re: Form data to email

Originally posted by bluenote View Post
    hello Bluevoda,
    i manage the website www.yatc613.com under the account of pastor Mar de ocampo ( pastormardeocampo******.com). I mostly watch all the video tutorials and i learned a lot for the basics of BV, but when it comes to the completion of all the functions of my website i always coming back here in the forums to sneak all the problems of other people and see if i can find related problems i have and sometimes very tedious on my part.

i have a form but i don't know how to make it work to my email which i set up in my cpanel the video stops after it set up but it didn't show how to work with my forms.please show also the connection tutorial between my website and the cpanel.sorry i am not a programmer i'm just following your tutorials.
    You are not following the Tutorials as closely as you claim:

1. Your "Contact Us" page, just as any page that has a Form on it (email, etc.) needs to saved and published as ".php" in order for the Form to function. Change how the page is published in Page Properties (right-click on page, or VIEW > PAGE PROPERTIES from Toolbar) and select "Page Extension = PHP"

2. You need to change the hyperlinks on your site to reflect the proper page: change http://www.yatc613.com/contact_us.html >> to >> http://www.yatc613.com/contact_us.php

3. You changed the page name of your "Success" page to "contact2" in the Form Properties, where you need to change/edit the link back to the default "success" (example: http://www.yctc613/success.html) accessing Form Properties by either right-clicking on your Form then > Properties, or, via highlighting your Form (click once on it) and then EDIT > PROPERTIES from Toolbar.

4. Providing you properly created an email account in cPanel on this domain, you still need to 'customize' the Form Properties to send the data to the correct email address: In Form Properties is the default email address "yourname@yourdomain.com" which you must change to reflect the exact email address you created: for example reception@yctc613.com

These steps are clearly outlined in bold blue text on the Tutorial Page, as well as in the Video Tutorial.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X