• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ablaine76
    Private

• Aug 2010

Promotions E-mail Sign Up

I'm wanting to add a promotions sign-up on our homepage for my customers to be able to submit their e-mail to receive special promotions just for them. I'm not sure how to do that with BlueVoda. Any help would be appreciated!
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Promotions E-mail Sign Up

One of the best (and easiest) ways you can do this is by using a simple eMail FORM in Blue Voda designed in various schemes and methods, an example of which can be seen as a linked "Sign Up For Savings" image on the Index page, and as an additional page (NEWS > SUBSCRIBE) with a link in the Main Menu as shown within this Blue Voda site > www.BikiniJoolz.com
    Using a Blue Voda FORM is easy, and creating them is described in detail in this Tutorial.

You can design the "invitation"* in many, many ways to suit the theme of your site or the manner in which you prefer to process the information.
    Once Visitors submit their information (however much you require from them -- which, by asking any number of specific questions, their answers will suggest a "classification" they might fall into, thus you will be able to better "target" their interests in your distributions), you can build your "List" to send to.

* It really must be construed as an "invitation" the Visitors can elect to "opt in" and "opt out" at any time without hestiation or restriction on your part, according to law. Law also requires this must be clearly spelled out in your Privacy Policy, and this Privacy Policy must be posted on your website prominently and with access from every page (meaning you need have a link on every page, usually in the footer).

As seen in the examples on the website above, this explains the "style" and format of the "Suscribe Invitations" and the fact there are more than one opportunity presented: different methods work for different types of Visitors (some seek savings or price, others simply want to stay in the loop, to belong).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X