• Show
Clear All
  • Souheil Zeitoun
    Private First Class

• Apr 2010

HTML Capacity

Hello,

It could be a strange question.
    Whenever I fill the HTML button in design mode, it is taking part of the total volume of my text, it seems it has a limited capacity. Even when I use the Page HTML - Begining of Body ... I get the same result.
    Could you please help me resolve this issue.
    Regards
    Souheil
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: HTML Capacity

The max size is 32KB. If you need more you will have to add it in more than one steps.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Souheil Zeitoun
      Private First Class

• Apr 2010

Hi,
      Could you be more specific, ie. what you mean by steps ?.
      Thanks

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

I mean add a first part, then a second one etc.......
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Souheil Zeitoun
          Private First Class

• Apr 2010

Hi,
          We can add one part only, it does not take the 2nd part.
          Regards

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Think "sessions" of adding "segments" ..... add a section, and then add another, clicking OK in between "sessions" as they will automatically be added in sequence ...

If you can't make that work, publish the page with a simple benign "placeholder" so you can identify exactly where to paste in your HTML, and then go in via cPanel to edit the PageName.html page manually using the EDIT Function in the FILE MANAGER Toolbar.

Paste your code into Notebook to remove all formatting, then COPY + PASTE it into the page code directly (being sure to remove your "placeholder" first) and then SAVE the page in EDITOR before closing it.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X