Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forms - Combobox with multiple selections not working - Altrnate solutions?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms - Combobox with multiple selections not working - Altrnate solutions?

I am restarting this thread as it was closed before Naval said the last word about.
    The page showing the problem is the following one, published after Support helped me to solve the publishing problem I had found yesterday.

As it can be seen there, the comboboxes, configured as "listboxes" are nor working correctky.
    German
    www.alfil-sa.com

Re: Forms - Combobox with multiple selections not working - Altrnate solutions?

But they do!

The left one allows multiple selections (keep pressed the SHIFT button) the right one doesn't.

You would only need to make the left one a bit higher to allow displaying more than 2 options.

Tested in IE9, FF and Chrome
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Forms - Combobox with multiple selections not working - Altrnate solutions?

Thanks Naval !!
      I did not know the "Keep the Shift Key pressed" trick. I will try again
      German
      www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Working...
      X