• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • contactsaturn
    Private

• Jan 2011

Creating a site search

I want to add a site search that will return results to an internal web page. ie. a site search that will return results to one of my own pages rather than google search results. I am not sure of the 'action' required within the form ( the php command ) can you help?

Thanks, Lee
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Creating a site search

Google Webmaster Tools include the option for "Site Search" only, and shows results on a smaller pop-up on your page, and provides HTML scripting you can add to your BlueVoda pages using a BlueVoda HTML Box as normal.

If you can't find it, do a simple Google Search for "google site search" ....

BING also provides a similar tool and scripting, but their Search is based on a different results-format, if you choose.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• contactsaturn
      Private

• Jan 2011

I looked into the tools you suggested, not really what I need.
      Is it possible to create such a form with blue Voda?
      I can create a form that displays results on a google page, using form wizard, but I don't know the required 'action'/php command required to return results to a form set up on my own page.
      Do you know required commands? and if so can you please tell me

Thanks, Lee

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Google does not share base code with anyone for any reason, ad only offers limited API/Developer access to end-user coding, not even as an extension of standard programming. What you are asking for is beyond the scope of what Google will allow.

As a HTML generator, BlueVoda will only display the functions and elements which you program into the page design itself, and is incapable of generating code in PHP to create a backdoor.

Good luck!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X