error in forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error in forms

hi, i have earlier posted my problems. do u have a solution for me?

2 forms in 1 webpage. both with different content, subject & message title. however, when i receive the emails, both forms have different content but with same subject & message title. all webpages that has 2 different forms have the same problem.

please help. its urgent

Singapore Best Tuition Agency. We have over 25 yrs experience in arranging qualified Tutors & MOE School Teachers. Our Service is FREE. Reasonable Tuition Rates

thank you

Re: error in forms

I think you can go into the Form properties can change the Form Name, subject and message on the email. See if that helps!

Comment

hi i have tried changing both forms' names, subjects and message titles. i still have the same problem. i dont think this is the issue because the rest of my webpages (those with more than 1 forms) have the same problem.

pls help. its urgent.

thank you.

Comment

i have tried changing all to small caps, no " ' " in any titles or names, change the position, change the names of the forms, change the layout. NOTHING HELPED!! i also notice that the right form will 'copy' the left form's subject & message title. pls help. i am totally lost.

thank you.

Comment

I'm sorry, you can ONLY have one form per page, if you use the built in form processor.
          This is because BV will only add the form processor (and the form settings) ONCE in the page HTML. So both forms will be using the same settings.

Workaround:

Suppose you have these two forms, we will call them Form1 and Form2.

1. Create two additional pages. Call these pages action1 and action2. Set their properties to be .php.

2. Now copy (right click, Copy) the Form1 . Paste it in page "action1".
          Delete ALL fields, as well as your submit and reset button. Don't add anything else in the page.

3. Repeat Step 2 for Form2 and page "action2".

4. Now go in your original form page. Double click Form1, and UNCHECK the "Use built in form processor" checkbox.
          Make the action of the form "action1.php" . Set the encoding type to be "multipart/form-data"

5. Repeat Step 4 for Form2

Save and Publish all 3 pages.

Test and should be ok.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you. it worked!!

Comment

Working...
            X