This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form from Scratch - Success page details

How and what do I name my "success" page after I create a from from scratch? I have tried, but keep getting error messages saying that name is invalid.

Re: Form from Scratch - Success page details

P.S. I'm getting the emails, but the "success" page never comes up to the user who posted in the form.

Comment

Your "success" page can have ANY valid (from the html point of view) name.

In example, you can name it "thankyou" or "contact_success" or "success" or "contact_confirmation" or whatever you like.

In the Form processor properties type the full name, in example "thankyou.html"
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK, I tried that... and i got this when i attempted to fill out the form and hit submit: 404 Not Found

The resource requested could not be found on this server!
        Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
        LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Comment

A link to your form please
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Comment

What have you typed in the "Success URL" field ?

I suspect you have something like home/myminisc/public_html/miniature-schnauzer-puppies/success.html instead of simply "success.html"

Please also check that your error page is also simply "error.html" or whatever else you have called it.

Please note that your fields are unnamed. Double click each field and name it properly (name, city, email, comments, etc)
              Navaldesign

Comment

I did everything you asked, but still getting this error message.
                404 Not Found

I renamed my success page: success.html
                I renamed my error page: error.html

In the form:
                I browsed to find my success url page and it inserted: ./success.html
                I browsed to find my error url page and it inserted: ./error.html

Comment

The issue is that your "success" page is published as .php.

Click on http://www.myminischnauzers.com/success.php

The same for your error page, it is .php: http://www.myminischnauzers.com/error.php

Please understand that you must be very precise in what you are doing. If the pages are .php, you need to type .php in the form processor properties.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

OMG.. IT WORKED! YAY!! Thank you! I'm sorry I am not a good webber... which is why I chose BlueVoda.

Comment

Working...
                    X