Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want my form to automatically move from one box to the next when completed

Hi,
    I am making a form which is a 14 digit number/letter combo. I have created an editbox for each individual number (i.e. 14 of them where only one digit can be entered into each) to help users ensure they do enter the right number and sequence but when completed, the user has to click in the next box themself to continue to the next box. Is there a simple way for this to be resolved?
    Sally
    Sally
    www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
    info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Re: I want my form to automatically move from one box to the next when completed

Only through Javascript, using the onkeyup event, however this requires custom Javascript coding.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: I want my form to automatically move from one box to the next when completed

Ok, thank you!
      Sally
      www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
      info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Comment

Working...
      X