No announcement yet.

I want to build a paid membership site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to build a paid membership site!

Hello to whom it may concearn,

My objective is to make a content/article site where the customers pay for their membership AT the registration stage. So when you land on the site, the home page would look a little something like:

Please register underneath:

Name: [______] Email address: [_______]
    Password: [______] Confirm password: [________]

Card number: [___________] Card Type [________^]
    Name on card: [____________]
    Expiry date: [__] / [__] CVC: [__]

Already a registered member? Please log In:

Email address: [_________] Password: [_____]

I want to have payments paid straight into my bank account, and would also like to know if there are services that allow this for free! I see you can have Paypal on the site but don't paypal take some type of fee from you? Also the thing about Paypal is the money paid goes into your Paypal account rather than directly in to your bank account.

After the customer has paid, an automated message will be sent to their inbox with a link to confirm their registration, allowing them to log in to the site using their logging in details and to view the content. Without registering/logging in and paying, YOU CANNOT GO FURTHER THAN THE HOME/REGISTRATION PAGE AND VIEW THE CONTENT OF THE SITE!

The membership would be an upfront fee for 12 months access, anything longer than that, the customer would have to renew their subscription for another 12 months before or even the initial 12 months are over. So I would need a countdown timer or something that would count down 365 days (that customers would also be able to view on the site so they are aware of how long they have left of their subscription, also the numbers would be displayed in red as the customer reaches the last 30 days of their subscription).

Oh yes another thing: also any services you recommend, would they also be able to implement monthly subscription payments (directly to my bank account) FOR FREE? As I look to introduce the monthly paid subscription membership option in the near future.

I apologise if this post leaves you a little short of breath and is a little demanding, but i wanted to be as succinct and concise as possible just to save any confusion and more importantly, time.

I look forward to anyone that can help me and appreciate the time of those who can! :)

Charles
Working...
X