• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifying a form

Hello,
    I am new on this site.
    I am building my website with BV.
    I checked all the subjects concerning the forms but I didnīt see nothing to answer my question.
    I am building a big technical form, I imagine that: I finished and I forgot 1 question in the middle of my big form.
    How can I insert it? Must I move all the existing fields, text...one by one?
    Or there is an easier method?
    Thank you for your response.
    Goeland
    NB: I donīsee Voda lounge forum to present me.

Re: Modifying a form

Quick tip..............

open a blank page

open your form page

go to the field where you wish to insert and select and copy all the fields below including the submit button

Go to your blank page and paste all the fields you just copied

go back to your form and then delete all the fields below the insertion point
    then add your new field

now copy the fields from your 1st (blank) form
    and paste below the inserted field..

save your new form and publish as normal..........

have fun
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Nice tip David. I hadn't thought of that. Could have used that just recently.

Cheers-

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you very much for your answer.
        I began to build this form.
        Now, I have 2 other questions in the similar area.
        1) I would like to insert a MCQ quiz in my site. I already made it with 2 softwares (Articulate Quizmaker and WebQuiz XP), is it possible to import one of these quiz on BV page and how because there are various files for the quiz coming from both softwares?
        If not, is it possible to create a quiz with BlueVoda (with a timer, an evaluation...etc)
        2) I want also add some calculation sheets from excel in the site, Must I do it with OLE embedded object or there is an other way to import?
        Thanks in advance for your help and have a good week-end.
        Goeland

Comment

hi! i m new user.want to built a new site.plz help me i don understand wat to do.trying since three days

Comment

tarsem-

Watch the tutorials. Research on the internet, inside the forum and then dig in to the web builder and give it a shot. We will help when you run into snags or problems, but none have the time to walk you through each and every step to build a site. That is what the video tutorials and numerous other tutorials found on this forum do.

I am not trying to be harsh- just letting you know how it works before you get frustrated at members not jumping up to walk you through- begining to end.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
            X