• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sandor1980
    Corporal

• Oct 2005

I really need a form professionals help

Hi,

I made some forms already with no problem, but now I really need someone’s help!
    I’m trying to create an automatic system to my work witch is very important, but I don’t know what php script I need.
    I also know it is going to take long time to make it, but I have time.

I don’t want to use Form maker pro, because I don’t like that.

Please take a look at these links.

www.magyarhang.com/page1.html
    www.magyarhang.com/page2.html

Thank you,
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: I really need a form professionals help

Ok, seen that. First, i beleive that you would need to break the form in separate pages, one for each sub-form.
    Then, you don't mention what excactly you want to do with the form info. You want it sent in your email address or stored in a database?
    Should there be any kind of validation ? if yes, what type?

You see, more info is required in order to advise you.
    Also, a general type script, is NOT the best solution to your case, because a generic script has very poor presentation possibilities. I think that you would need a custom made script. If you think you can make it i will be happy to advise as i can, otherwise i reccomend Watdaflip's Form Scripting Service
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• sandor1980
      Corporal

• Oct 2005

Yes i would like to store it in the database.
      I don't need validation.
      1.Main page with 2 options:
      -See clerk records (by dates)
      -Add records (for today)

2.When all data entered on page1(what is one form just many field with images) and has been updated i want those datas to be apper on page2. right after i clicked update.

Well i have no idea how to do this...
      I mean i can do it with your help.

I changed those 2 links now so hopefuly you will see that..
      My other forms are working well!
      (You helped me with those too)

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

You have 24 rows and multiple columns per row. The data can be easily stored in a database. The date is not a problem either. But please note that the retreiving / presentation script is not easy at all. Furthermore, it is more than possible that you will also need to print the form at some time.
        Also i consider security to be of vital importance for such kind of applications, so the script should have user authentication, session controll, an administration area, etc. It is, by all means a small commercial application.

I don't wont to discourage you, but if it was me in your place, i would honestly consider some professional help. I could build this one in a month or two (3 - 4 hours per day), solving problems as they present, so you can imagine that showing you how to do it is impossible within the limits of this forum.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• sandor1980
          Corporal

• Oct 2005

Thank you by the way!!
          I will try something else, but need to be similar....

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X