Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking questions

Hello,

1) I built my site with many pages. I published all the pages my index page is shown www.hamptonroadsestates.com but all other pages do not come up. I notice the html extention was not on any of my pages.

2) I then went back and put _ between words. but I can find in the properties to change the url.

thank you for you help.

Jerry

www.hamptonroadsestates.com

Re: First site with some problems

Hi Jwalker,

You need not put .html behind yr page's file name if you are using BV to publish yr webpages. It's by default .bvp, the program will auto convert to .html format after published.

Try to save yr webpage as it is (e.g. index.bvp) and publish.

Btw, did u subscribed web hosting plan from Vodahost or else u r not able to publish yr webpage using BV. ;P
    Cheers,
    Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
    A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

Hi i will try and help......Could you tell me the exactly the name you saved your "about us" page as.........Its easier to keep it simple such as "contactus"
      Dont bother with spaces!!!!!

Let me know exactly what you saved the page as

Comment

Thanks.

1)I guess I have to go and change to add the www and html to the botton every page. I understand now.

2) I am publishing with blue voda hosting. but it is still not adding .html to the page name.

thanks for you help.
        www.hamptonroadsestates.com

Comment

You must have figured it out, as I see they are working from your home page. Don't forget to change the navigation on all the other pages now.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Another question. I really appreciate it. This is fantastic learning to do this.

1) When I burn my web site folder to a cd and take them home to work on them. The pages are missing some graphics. I also burn the graphics folder. Any suggestions?

Thanks again...

Comment

The path to the graphics has to be identical from one computer to the next. If you want to use them on both, I suggest you call them up using the cd - not from the file on the computer - and make sure that both computers have an identical path to call up the cd drive.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

thanks again.I think I got it.

Comment

Hello again. I have 18 buttons and 18 pages to change add my www. and html. is there any way to ciy and paste this chore??? or do I have to go to every page and change every 18 buttons... thanks again. I love Blue voda and my business marketing has forever changed..... no more cookie cutter sites.

Comment

Have a look at these two threads: Menubar in I-frame Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP . The first is the "old" solution, not very SE friendly. The second one is reccomended.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X