This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking assistance required

Still having problems with linking…some work and others don’t, I have checked it and rechecked for cap, blanks, spelling, and any other thing that may cause it not to link. Can someone please check my url and help me.
    These are my only published links: power, evil, light, resident, foolishness, but if,
    Look up, spirits, gone, the mirror. Home, e-mail.

And these are the ones I’m having trouble with: but if, look up, spirits, the mirror.

http://www.moonnations.com/

thank you ahead of time!

Re: linking assistance required

but if, look up, spirits, the mirror.
    The links appear to be created correctly, have you published the pages? Please check in your file manager.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Have you tried republishing those pages that you are having problems with?

but if, look up, spirits, the mirror.

save as butif, republish
      save as lookup, republish
      save as spirits, republish
      save as themirror, republish

Check and republish as that and be certain you are receiving confirmation for publishing for each of those pages .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for the response. Yes I have republished them and I have looked them over and over; it’s really strange that the others are working. But for sure I did something that is not consistent because of my limited experience I cannot uncover what I have done wrong.
        But I will look it over again today. I spent the whole part of the day yesterday that my eyes started to hurt but I’m back to the grind!!

Thanks again and if you can think of anything else I did wrong please let me know. I really appreciate the help! I was concerned about BlueVoda, that if I started to build a web page and I got stuck who would help me? But you have encouraged me to continue thank you both for the HELP!

Comment

Thank you both I found my problem it was before me and my brain wasn’t registering but you were right LadyEye I had a few caps and empty space thank you Voda Host.
          Now I will be working on linking color I’m sure I will be calling on you two…

Thank you.

http://www.moonnations.com/

Comment

Working...
          X