How to Edit Menu list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Edit Menu list?

I have one webpage designed by Linda.http://www.lindashouseemporium.net/church2.html

Now I wan't to change names in the menu.For example,if i wan't to change the name"Photo Gallery" instead of Gallery.Please tell me how to do this.

Thanks,
    SUNNY.

Re: How to Edit Menu list?

If you have the original BV page, it is quite easy. Double click on the menubar, and when the dialog box opens up, double click on the voice you need to change. In the next window, change it from "Gallery" to "Photo Gallery"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,
      I have tried but of no use.When i double click the "Gallery"button only "image properties" screen is appearing and there is file name,alteranate text but not editing.Please help.

SUNNY.

Comment

Then it is not a menubar. You either haven't got the original file, or Linda has created an image besed menu. There is little you can do. Find the original image (without text), creta a new button with the text you want, and link it to the page.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I don't have original file,I have image files with text written.So is it possible to change text in image file?

Thanks,
          Sunny.

Comment

I'm afraid not. Unless you have some experience with photo editing software.Is your site hosted with VH ?
            If yes, you can recreate the entire menubar, as you like it, and then republish the page
            Navaldesign

Comment

Now i have images(.gif) with text written such as home,about us,service times.Please see

So,how can i change names in this image files?your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
              SUNNY.

Comment

Please look the post above yours.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Yes,It is created with VH .Please tell me how to
                  recreate the entire menubar.

Thanks,
                  SUNNY.

Comment

Fixed Menu Bars - creating and editing

The whole tutorial series is in http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X